Suggestions

Dan

18 Jul, 2013 02:26 AM

Hi there,

I've just started using Campfire Now. Instantly as a designer, I hated the look of it, it's disgusting. But, that being said, I found your application, Propane, and absolutely love it so far. I would really like to implement some sort of application for my team, but there's just a few things that make this application unable to be used.

I love that you have a recent files section. But I would love to be able to expand it to view all files, if possible - I was wondering if you had any plans of having another tab with files/transcripts? or a way we could quickly access it through the messenger?

Thanks for the help

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by trevor on 24 Jul, 2013 04:55 PM

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delayed response - for some reason your message was marked as spam.

The "Room" menu has an item for "Open Files and Transcripts" (shortcut is command-t) which will present a window with the files and transcripts for the currently-selected chat room.

If there's anything else I can help with just let me know.

Regards,
    Trevor

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac