Lost "Who's Here"

Mike

26 Dec, 2012 01:48 PM

Hi,

I'm not sure what I did or how I did it, but I managed to close out the "who's here (online)" right column. I tried looking online and the forums but can't find an answer.

Please help! I want it back!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by trevor on 09 Jan, 2013 05:40 PM

Ack!

Mike I'm sorry, it looks like some of the replies I was doing via email ended up getting swallowed - this being one of them.

The right-hand sidebar is expanded and collapsed using the drag handles beside the 'speak' field where you compose your messages.

If that won't let you expand the sidebar then your window is too narrow and you'll need to make the window wider.

Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Regards, Trevor

2. 2 Posted by tonjahodgest on 23 Jan, 2013 08:48 AM

Here is a quick dinner perfect for a cold weeknight. Serve with buttered noodles or a tossedgreen salad. This recipe is based on one from Better Homes Gardens magazine.3/4 cup apple cider 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes 1 pound fully-cooked smoked sausage or kielbasa, cut into 3-inch leng {keyword} ths 2 tablespoons butt {keyword} er 2 crisp apples, cored, thinly sliced 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1 tablespoon cider vinegar 1 teaspoon grated orange peel 8 small fresh sage leavesIn a large skillet, combine half of the cider and the pepper flakes. Bring to a boil. Addsausage. Return to a simmer. Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes. Drain. Transfer sausage to plate.Melt butter in same skillet over medium heat. Add apples. Cook, stirring occasionally, untilapples are just tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer apples to a platter.Add sausage to skillet. Cook, turning occasionally until browned on all sides. Add remainingcider to skillet. Bring to a boil, scraping up browned bits. Add {keyword} brown sugar, vinegar and orangepeel. Cook until thick and syrupy. Return apples to skillet. Stir until coated with glaze. Returnto platter. Sprinkle with sage.PER SERVING: 515 calories; 14 g protein; 29 g carbohydrates; 1 g fiber; 38 g fat(15 g saturated); 81 mg cholesterol; 1,041 mg sodium

{keyword}

3. trevor closed this discussion on 28 Aug, 2013 08:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac